Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tips & Tricks- Getting Clean!

 








 Over the years I have worked with many different mediums from oil paint to polymer clay with a love of getting my hands muddy in the garden, so I know messy. I have tried everything from lava soap to turpentine, but have never been very happy until I found Handmade Soap by Laurel at my local farmer's market. The Nitty Gritty soap is my favorite! It has just enough grit to scrub the dried on paint, dirt and clay off, but it gentle enough on my frequently washed hands. I have also recently enjoyed the Scrubby Too Two and the shaving soap she sells. Unfortunately, she doesn't have a website yet, but click on the link above to email her or contact her at thesoapmaker@laurelsoaps.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment