Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION!

  Today marks a dream come true for me as it is the opening of my very first shop selling my handmade crafts and some of my favorite vintage finds. It has taken me many months, hours, paint brushes and trips to the local craft stores, but thanks to the support of friends and family I am finally open for business! I am so excited to see where this adventure will take me.

  Promotion Heads Up: Everything is marked down 10% from now until September 21st to celebrate my Grand Opening and give something extra to those who help me get started.

  You can purchase my one-of-a-kind wonders at The Market in the Glen or view more photos on my Flickr Site. I still have several projects in the works, so check the shop often for more handmade whimsy and other exciting creations.

  I would like to give a shout out to the Etsian responsible for my very awesome, beautiful storefront. Check out Oh Me Oh My Design! Not only does she do great, professional work but she was excellent to work with. She even made my business card design, which is off at the press as we speak!

Cheers to Dreamers!

No comments:

Post a Comment