Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Welcome to the New Year!

I realize that we are now a month into the new year, but it has been a crazy month to say the least. I have already taught an entire novel, rearranged my craft space, broken the zipper on my favorite winter coat, gotten over a horrible flu and survived two snow days! However, through this all I have continued to be grateful for one of the holiday gifts I received as it has continued to inspire me. I was lucky enough to receive Craft Magazine issues one through ten!

I have always enjoyed their website, but the tangible copies are priceless. They reserve a very special spot on my crafty shelves. Not only are the projects listed easy to follow, but give me a chance to branch out with everything from cooking recipes to new sewing projects. I am able to practice old skills and learn new ones with this awesome collection. It was one of my favorite gifts this year and I hope to make it a favorite of someone else's soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment